Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Christian Louboutin Outlet light holding past that lines have been lost in qionghua

He was standing in the bride, at hand in two cans of tab, sudden red eyes.Ann female does not speak, ann girl frowning biting her lip, want to see and not see the wound.Back to school dormitory, first saw the table xia mo ~ photos, i did not look at the front, directly put it away.I dreamed we were married, please wear a wedding dress looks really good, much better than her previous !
He is love with her, her every act and every move is his.Finally, girl, and every day the boy watching their happiness in hand pass by, the boy is very comforting, fourth girls are finally getting married, boys also on her wedding night, due to illness and died.But they that struck the soul teaching voice, still in my ears ringing clank flow.He said Woods should have been paying attention, and it became a war of the words the next two days.Boy did not say anything, head down, looking at his heart back, girls tears brim over with tears, she bite to dont cry.After that, we often date, then pure feeling sublimation, we more frequently to sneak trysts, not many days made it.But probably because of the reason, i even think, now the best drink vinegar, no mother juan a vinegar drink.
Endless rain road you we know, in unrealistic time you still occupied in my life the most important position, happy, lost, strong various mood because you may be, you walk in that one moment in my life, in my heart, you, no one can compare!Fall red is not heartless, change chun ni more music &rdquo, often read ;yin qing dynasty poet gong zizheng in good faith to the deep lines, always let me his spirit with a little laugh and truck.I always said to others, close friends in my heart is the most important, the family came in second, found that this is a big mistake.A farming since have a learning attitude, readily acknowledge bald man opened for all conditions, bald man also cannot say, then by a plow for, bald man was not pain is not quickly oral promise will fool close down is cultivated, the fool tillage active ask for instructions, bald man and pay no heed to the ground this allows a tillage can go back to the line to move to.I don, i always regret, sigh, be silent, and then deep memory.
Although, not a special day; no, nothing special.I dont know why her family will disappear, perhaps because of pollution, perhaps because of that piece of land to build a house, i just know, there is a sense of sadness in stimulated my.Driven to distraction to return home, tell mama, i want to go to the field they do not agree, i am self-willed, i said i will go tomorrow, then ran out of the house, a person walking in the bustling streets, people are hurrying to and fro.I stood there, laughing myself, look carefully at the junction of two difference, remember the dead characters, and then embarked on the downlink of the familiar paths.
I accompany my sister to shilong interview, sister classmate, took me to tour almost half the shilong, finally in a boutique store to see a real smile naruto.A small business, to a country, is similar to the unfair on every day, some people even at the cost of her own life, but unfair phenomenon when to stop?But in the united states, always exist in between heaven and earth, exist in every wandering the deepest memory.At this moment my mood soldiers not anxiety, but want the opportunity to come, since i cannot read, most people certainly cannot read, i would have a good look, to grasp the problem, you can on this problem and they opened a gap.I always thought that, there is a person worthy of your care, and you care about is a happy thing.Going back to when i was a child, in my grandpa and grandma brought me up i happiness, have good this time also more let me know, my grandmother who raised me is how not easy, this world most really beloved me the person only grandma, she bear bitter hardships zone in her seven kids and i, see now i have difficulty, the octogenarian granny will be to help me with the baby, i know, she wants to spend all her effort to help me, so selfless generous love, what should i return?I do not know why the mood is very low, the night of the cat off work till very late at night, back in the qq just began talking, i made two whining, caused a quarrel, but is not quarrel, but i was very angry, but now think of nothing, but last night really is very angry, very sad, on the qq hit :you think i have nothing to say, i don explain it, whatever you want, and then press enter, send, reply to what goes without him down.Elegant words, witty conversation, let me as he dreams, the ideal setting for a couple in love speak sugared words, his broad mature shoulder, let me completely to his obsession, i know, really belongs to my love has come.
All of the feelings, too much reason, the end of all, too much of the plot, too much pain, like a night under the snow.I Christian Louboutin Outlet light holding past that lines have been lost in qionghua, on the water murmur, in the lights through the ancient sages lonely poetry, listening to the butterfly flies the seas melancholic feelings, only feel inexplicable affection, lament, sorry.Always hurts when i think of you, cant help giving you information, but when information is delivered and i regret it, no matter how long each time i made the information, and you back to me is always a single word, two words.I want to say, i hope one day you can love like a butterfly in an original ecological area, live be light of heart from care life, enjoy the fresh, and it falls in harmony, ling listen for the sound of the moving, together with you together to watch the sunrise sunset incense, however, the human vicissitudes, ideal world is always so beautiful, but the cruel reality is ideal in opposition to each other.For second years i was in business during the mid-autumn festival, the mid-autumn day and return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment